Tuesday 2 June 2020

ENGLISH - BIRTHDAY - 2ND JUNE

Hello boys and girls,

today we will do activities about BIRTHDAY DATES.

ACTIVITY 1 - VIDEO 1



Listen and write your birthday date as well as your family members´  birthday date. 

STRUCTURE:

“My birthday is on the _____ (ordinal number) 
of _______ (month of the year)”

“Mi cumpleaños es el ______ (número ordinal) 
de _______ (mes del año)”



In English, ordinal numbers are used when we speak about birthday dates. 
If we want to speak about another person, here you have some examples:

-My mum´s birthday is ... (mamá)
-My dad´s birthday is … (papá)
-My uncle´s birthday is … (tito)
-My sister´s birthday is … (hermana)
-My brother´s birthday is … (hermano)
-My pet´s birthday is … (mascota)


ACTIVITY 2 - VIDEO 2

Listen and write the names.

You will listen about 4 different people talking about their birthdays.





No comments:

Post a Comment